I repeated my Chocolatier game, w00t! Now I've got 6M++ and I'm not even past Paris yet.
So, Christmas is done. Merry Christmas everyone. =] I shall now review my wishlist and put the stuff I already have in bold, and cross out the stuff that I don't want anymore.
1. Gray Chucks
2. Gray tops (Yes, in plural. I seem to have caught my sister's love for everything gray bug.)
3. Animal Crossing for the Nintendo DS
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End 2 Disc Special Edition DVD
5. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (if it comes out this month)
6. Jigoku Shoujo Season 2
8.
9. A plain, black, nice fitting T-shirt.
10. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
11. Nice graphic tees
12. Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert (Original) DVD
13. Starbucks Planner (4 stickers 'till I get it. I'm only doing it for the Sparkhope donation. I'll most likely give the actual planner to someone else 'coz I like the Powerbooks one way better.)
14. Good movies
15. A new Sony digicam ( haha. =] ) (It'll come on January 9, I think)
Added wishlist items never posted:
16. iPod Nano 3rd Gen 8 GB
17. Powerbooks planner
18. Devil May Cry 3 (Yeah, I only tried it a few days ago. Love it. w00t.)
19. Bleach Volume 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. etc.
20. The Death Note volume where L dies, and the last one where Light does. [Whoops. Spoiler.]
21. A clean study room. [Lol.] (I'm starting again tomorrow.)
22. BOOKS!
23. Column and editorial? (XDDD)
I got pretty nice stuff from my family this Christmas. (Well, I picked and bought most of my gifts, so of course I think they're nice. The gift givers just paid for them. Bwahaha.) A lot of my friends gave movies or books. w00t! Love you guys! The other stuff is cool as well. Thanksies! Gotta love my new guardian. ;]
Whenever I go visit other people's blogs, I always wish that mine was more interesting.
Hm.. What can I do so that my blog posts aren't just random drivel? Maybe I can write short paragraphs about random things. Wait, aren't I already doing that? Maybe I should be more theoretical or general or whatever. Yeah, I can do that. I can write about things that annoy me as well. Or something. Yeah. Hahaha. Well, I'm making a resolution to work harder on this blog by posting thoughts rather than just events and lists (though those will be coming back every now and then) like I used to on my old blog. Yeah. Hahaha.
Let's see...
Have you guys ever noticed that the service at good restaurants at MoA is terrible? We ate at Italianni's there about a week ago and God, was it annoying. You know, we're always so used to great servers at Italianni's 'coz we always eat at the ATC branch. We eat there so much that some of them know us already. Haha. You know, they move fast, memorize your order, make sure your water glass is full, that kinda stuff. Duh. Italianni's.
At MoA, we had to wait about 20 minutes and ask 4 times before they gave us our bread basket. We had to call someone at least twice (even if the manager was right there nearly beside us) before they noticed. They even forgot to give us one of our orders. We asked one of the servers to check if the chefs had already started preparing it, and to cancel it if they hadn't, and she didn't even come back to say that she had it cancelled already. How were we supposed to know when we could ask for the bill? Argh.
So, lesson learned, if you're at MoA and want to eat dinner, stick to self service places, or restaurants where you don't expect stellar service. Or better yet, go eat at Blue Wave.
Don't go to Starbucks at MoA when there are a lot of people either. Your coffee will taste like hot water with a splash of milk and sugar. And you thought it was a Toffee Nut Latte. There's Starbucks at Blue Wave too.
w00t! A complaint post! Well, it's a start.
Now, just so stuff isn't so different, a list post! I stole this from Mars's site. Let's give my new baby Kaoru (my iPod) a spin, shall we? Let's see if he's psychic like Ryuuichi (the old one) was.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!!!
I shall link you to the lyrics as well if you're interested enough.
a. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
song: Menuet of Innocence from the Ouran High School Host Club Soundtrack (Okay. Let's take that one from the title.)
b. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
song: The Girl from Ipanema by Astrud Gilberto (Lol. 'Tall and tan and young and lovely'?)
c. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL
song: Currents by Dashboard Confessional
d. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
song: Spin by Taking Back Sunday (Now that one isn't very nice..)
e. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
song: Javert's Suicide by Philip Quast from Les Miserables 10th Anniv. Concert (LOL! My life's purpose is to throw myself into a river. Oh joy.)
f. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
song: Bleed It Out by Linkin Park ('I bleed it out, digging deeper just to throw it away.' Hmm. Masochistic Catharsis. Well yeah, emotionally.)
g. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
song: Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy ('I'm just a notch in your bedpost but you're just a line in a song.' LOL. w00t!)
h. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
song: Californication by The Red Hot Chili Peppers (Hmm.)
i. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
song: One Day I'll Fly Away by Nicole Kidman from Moulin Rouge ('One day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday' Moving to New York. Wow. that one was cool.)
j. WHAT IS 2+2? (Uh.)
song: Cruella de Vil by Bill Lee (Roger) from 101 Dalmatians
k. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIE?
song: The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage by Panic! At the Disco ('We're still so young and desperate for attention'? Riiiiight. Hahaha. =])
l. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
song: Miami by Taking Back Sunday ('The truth be told I'm never gonna know' Scary. I love this song though.)
m. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
song: Hare Hare Yukai by Aya Hirano, Chihara Minori, Yuko Goto from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ('Break off running and leave the others behind. Your heart is beating fast, right?' Hm. As crazy as it sounds, this bit is kinda right.)
n. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
song: God Knows by Aya Hirano from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Meh. No way.)
o. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
song: One Note Samba by Astrud Gilberto ('So I come back to my first note as I must come back to you' Coo. ;] )
p. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
song: March On by Good Charlotte ('I’m singing to you 'cause I know what you’ve been through and now not so long ago I felt the same' HAH. I wish. I really do.)
q. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
song: Colors of the Wind by Judy Kuhn from Pocahontas (Weeeeee.)
r. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
song: The (After) Life of the Party by Fall Out Boy (Lol at the title. 'Death's in a double bed singing songs that could only catch the ear of the desperate')
s. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
song: A Spoonful of Sugar by Julie Andrews from Mary Poppins (Making jobs easier with sweets. I approve. LOL.)
t. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
song: Camisado by Panic! at the Disco (Relapses.)
u. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
song: Such Great Heights by The Postal Service ('Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled
head when you're away when I am missing you to death'. I can feel.)
v. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
song: In My Life by Judy Kuhn, Michael Ball and Lea Salonga from the Les Miserables 10th Anniv. Concert ('In my life, there's been no one like him (them) anywhere, anywhere' Weeee.)
w. WHAT SONG WILL BE THE SUBJECT WHEN YOU REPOST?
song: Hakuna Matata by Ernie Sabella, Jason Weaver, Joseph Williams and Nathan Lane (Timon, Pumbaa, Young Simba, Simba) from The Lion King (It means no worries. Yea.)
Kaoru needs more songs. Or more time with me. Haha. I remember how Ryuuichi would play the worst songs at the most inopportune of moments. "Love Hurts" by Incubus, anyone? Haha. That's a list post, but I worked pretty hard and long on it. XDDD. I want more of these shuffle survey things.
Who the hell finishes blogging at 3:51 AM?



hwaaaaah!! you have to tell me kung pano magpa-yaman!! haahah
sa chocolatier, i mean..ahaha
that whole long post and that's all you have to say?? LOL.
the secret? don't care how much money you're losing, especially if you're buying ingredients. ^^ buy the new york factory kaagad para masaya and you can have lots of different kinds of chocolate on stock. w00t.
buy stuff by the hundreds palagi. well, except for sugar and ordinary cacao, which i buy by the thousand nowadays. bwahaha. i sound so tycoon-ish. and yeah, it's 3:00 am.