• Home
  • Tumblr
  • Multiply
  • Facebook
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

from I'll only be a nanosecond, my Tumblr

a proposal.

I remember a time when I’ll only be a nanosecond had nothing but original content. It was before the advent of Tumblarity (which may be the worst decision Tumblr has made), and I had a grand total of three followers then, but it didn’t matter.

I enjoyed the time before Formspring, before the reblog-if’s, before all that.

Read More

titling. (That looks like i misspelled "tilting".)

lunatic lethargy. (Yes Czar, lunatic is an adjective.)

A temporary blog title change as life interrupts my pursuit of happiness with random and frequent bouts of extreme boredom and laziness.

In other news, the Christmas Party is coming on Thursday (as the blogger dutifully ignores what's going to happen during the 3 days before it), so I hope it cures my lethargy.

I'll copy what Tet did on her blog, as I present you with yet another list.

Things This Blogger Wants (or will buy for herself) This Christmas

(Fear the blatant display of seasonal materialism!)

1. Gray Chucks
2. Gray tops (Yes, in plural. I seem to have caught my sister's love for everything gray bug.)
3. Animal Crossing for the Nintendo DS
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End 2 Disc Special Edition DVD
5. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (if it comes out this month)
6. Jigoku Shoujo Season 2
7. Instinct from Folded and Hung (I'll most likely get this for myself.)
8. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
9. A plain, black, nice fitting T-shirt.
10. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
11. Nice graphic tees
12. Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Concert (Original) DVD
13. Starbucks Planner
14. Good movies
15. A new Sony digicam ( haha. =] )

Yayz. Unfortunately, I have no money. Yet. Dahahaha.
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by queeriouser and queeriouser! edit post

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on December 17, 2007 at 6:32 PM

    for the record, it's Animal Crossing: Wild World. If you'll ever get it, let's visit each other sometime. I'm planning to get it as well if I have enough money. Although we have to decide who'll be the host.

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • About
      I sweep up scattered memories, idle thoughts, transient dreams.
  • Chat


    Wouldn't you like to know.

    Links


    Kaine
    Tet

    UP AME
    Scientia

    Neil Gaiman
    Matt Doyle
    Gibbs Cadiz

    FreeRice
    Kitsune Noir
    PostSecret
    Questionable Content

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      Archive

      • ► 2011 (1)
        • ► March (1)
      • ► 2010 (6)
        • ► January (6)
      • ► 2009 (16)
        • ► December (7)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (4)
        • ► January (1)
      • ► 2008 (14)
        • ► September (1)
        • ► August (2)
        • ► July (2)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (2)
        • ► January (3)
      • ▼ 2007 (26)
        • ▼ December (4)
          • I am now semi-officially nocturnal.
          • Who the hell blogs at 2:11 AM?
          • titling. (That looks like i misspelled "tilting".)
          • Cotabato, Here I Come! And... Other Stuff.
        • ► November (9)
        • ► October (3)
        • ► September (10)
    • Search






      • Home
      • Tumblr
      • Multiply
      • Facebook

      © Copyright the cutting room floor. All rights reserved.
      Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
      brought to you by Studio House Design

      Back to Top