So I won 2nd place in the NCR-wide Feats Writing Competition. I know, it's crazy. Anyway, apparently, if you win 1st-3rd place, you get sent to the national level. Wow. But get this, it's in South Cotabato. Whoop-de-doo. I'll be all alooooone. Why, oh why can't I bring other staff members with me?
Haha. My edited grad pic is fugly. I shall only give my pic away once I snag a copy of the raw file and have the pics recopied. However, I will still bug people for their pic and a dedication. Yes, the dedication is required if I ask for one. You may put one even if I don't ask though. :P
For lack of any ideas to make this entry cohesive, here is a list of..
Oh, it's going to be so wonderful working on it again! If only technicalities and finance issues couldn't hold us down... If our musical is going to look like what it looks like in my head, it's going to be amazing. My cast still rules all. The grandest (well... uh.. haha.) stage in Seton. Can you imagine?
January 24 looms ever closer.
2. Christmas Break!!!
I'll most likely be working again, but still... No class = love. I hope our SN team building thingy pushes through. My friends, expect many Starbucks date invitations from me. Weeeeeeee!
3. The Next Con!!! (Ozine Fest?)
Whenever that is. This time, we are not leaving the building it's held in except to eat. Haha. Someone owes me for what happened at Hero Con. :P
I'll most likely be cosplaying Haruhi Suzumiya. Let's all cosplay someone from a different anime so we look like a gigantic crossover! Haha. Either that or we can group cosplay. Both are fine as long as we take a bajillion pictures.
4. Grad Ball?
There's a question mark there 'coz Grad Ball means that we've already graduated, and that's kinda sad.
We're staying in one big suite, right? That'll be so fun... I wish the theme was Masquerade. That'll be cool.
I am dateless as of now. Asking too early isn't that good, I think. Haha.
5. Every lunch period.
Yeah... I'm sorry, dear friends, but let me be a giddy kid for a while longer.
Gahd. Why are you so... so... *sigh* I hate you.
Haha.
Yay! Random bursts of happiness are fun.



First of all, 'grats on being the second placer...haha! Wishing you luck~ ;) ...er, rest of the comments went in Y!M. Lulz~