• Home
  • Tumblr
  • Multiply
  • Facebook
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

from I'll only be a nanosecond, my Tumblr

a proposal.

I remember a time when I’ll only be a nanosecond had nothing but original content. It was before the advent of Tumblarity (which may be the worst decision Tumblr has made), and I had a grand total of three followers then, but it didn’t matter.

I enjoyed the time before Formspring, before the reblog-if’s, before all that.

Read More

I am now semi-officially nocturnal.

I woke up at 4 PM yesterday. I bet I wouldn't have woken up if Dad hadn't barged into the room and yelled "It's 4 o'clock na!" Lol. I'm still wondering why nobody woke me up.

I think it's a certain someone's fault for calling me "owlgirl". I think my subconscious is owning up to the nickname. Damn j00.

I'm cleaning my study room now. 3:12 AM, I know. Maybe I should change my blog banner to one of Nekozawa. Call it Midnight Musings or something. Put everything in shades of gray. Meh. Too lazy.

I finished the Ouran Manga! w00t! It's damn better than the anime, and the anime is damn good. The characterizations are so much more interesting and a lot deeper in the manga.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kyouya (a lot more than I loved him before, which was a LOT. Damn, I love him.), especially in the latest chapter. I swear. This guy does nothing that doesn't merit himself, and he went looking for Tamaki's mother when he was on a field trip in France. Aw. Aw. Aw. Kyoumaki for the win. The last part of the latest chapter had me in tears. =] You guys know how hard it is to make me cry, right?

And THE TWINS! My beloved Hitachiins! I have no words. Beautiful. Just beautiful. KAORU! WHEN YOU READ THIS, GO OVER TO ONEMANGA AND READ OURAN!!! MORE DEPRESSINGLY BEAUTIFUL THAN ANY FIC CAN EVER BE!!!!

And of course, Haruhi. She can feel. She isn't as unflappable and stoic as she was in the anime.

" I study a lot. But I only gain a good brain from it. In that kind of situation, I couldn't do anything. That's why this time too, I don't know what to do. As soon as I understood that Tamaki-senpai didn't go to France, I thought it was probably because of your mother. Should I insist on you telling me? Should I comfort you? Should I get angry because you hid it from me, or should I be sad? Should I tell you I was worried... "
- Fujioka Haruhi, Ouran High School Host Club Chapter 55

She was nearly in tears when she was saying the last bits.

And Tamaki, oh, Tamaki. Still, I have no words. As idiotic and thick as ever, and you can't help but love him, and want to protect him, and yell at him to get with Haruhi Kyouya already!

God, I love this manga. When's the next chapter going to come out???

Yeah, fangirling. I miss this.
Read More 0 comments | Posted by queeriouser and queeriouser! edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • About
      I sweep up scattered memories, idle thoughts, transient dreams.
  • Chat


    Wouldn't you like to know.

    Links


    Kaine
    Tet

    UP AME
    Scientia

    Neil Gaiman
    Matt Doyle
    Gibbs Cadiz

    FreeRice
    Kitsune Noir
    PostSecret
    Questionable Content

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      Archive

      • ► 2011 (1)
        • ► March (1)
      • ► 2010 (6)
        • ► January (6)
      • ► 2009 (16)
        • ► December (7)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (4)
        • ► January (1)
      • ► 2008 (14)
        • ► September (1)
        • ► August (2)
        • ► July (2)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (2)
        • ► January (3)
      • ▼ 2007 (26)
        • ▼ December (4)
          • I am now semi-officially nocturnal.
          • Who the hell blogs at 2:11 AM?
          • titling. (That looks like i misspelled "tilting".)
          • Cotabato, Here I Come! And... Other Stuff.
        • ► November (9)
        • ► October (3)
        • ► September (10)
    • Search






      • Home
      • Tumblr
      • Multiply
      • Facebook

      © Copyright the cutting room floor. All rights reserved.
      Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
      brought to you by Studio House Design

      Back to Top