• Home
  • Tumblr
  • Multiply
  • Facebook
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

from I'll only be a nanosecond, my Tumblr

a proposal.

I remember a time when I’ll only be a nanosecond had nothing but original content. It was before the advent of Tumblarity (which may be the worst decision Tumblr has made), and I had a grand total of three followers then, but it didn’t matter.

I enjoyed the time before Formspring, before the reblog-if’s, before all that.

Read More

List of Hate and Some Other Happy Things

As I am a lazy biatch, instead of posting a long winded rant about things that are currently piss me off, I present you with a:

List of Vexing Things of Irk-dom and Annoyance

1. People or THINGS who/that dare put down a worthy activity just 'coz nobody wants his/her/its help with said endeavour.

2. People or THINGS who/that try to steal the jobs of more capable people.

3. People who don't just tell you straight that they hate you.

4. People who like others to think that they are oh-so-good and nice but in their heads they resent and insult and hate.

HATE HATE HATE.

In other news...

Our MISCELLANEOUS ACTIVITY is doing quite well. I am only worrying about props and costumes (but I'm pretty sure these kiddos can do those well) and the instrumentals for the songs (God help us with those...). The acting is superb so far. I have yet to do technical stuff. gah! There's lots to do... I just realized it, sorry. I'm sure we'll pull through though.

Anyway, good luck to everyone! Academic week is hell, but it's a fun sort of hell, unless you let useless things ruin it for you.
Read More 0 comments | Posted by queeriouser and queeriouser! edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • About
      I sweep up scattered memories, idle thoughts, transient dreams.
  • Chat


    Wouldn't you like to know.

    Links


    Kaine
    Tet

    UP AME
    Scientia

    Neil Gaiman
    Matt Doyle
    Gibbs Cadiz

    FreeRice
    Kitsune Noir
    PostSecret
    Questionable Content

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      Archive

      • ► 2011 (1)
        • ► March (1)
      • ► 2010 (6)
        • ► January (6)
      • ► 2009 (16)
        • ► December (7)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (4)
        • ► January (1)
      • ► 2008 (14)
        • ► September (1)
        • ► August (2)
        • ► July (2)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (2)
        • ► January (3)
      • ▼ 2007 (26)
        • ► December (4)
        • ▼ November (9)
          • Recovery.
          • wider circles are actually great.
          • this is not what i'm like.
          • After the Battle
          • That's great.
          • Back at the Barricades
          • Madness? THIS IS... A MUSICAL!
          • Deadly Missiles Fall Even on Neutral Ground
          • List of Hate and Some Other Happy Things
        • ► October (3)
        • ► September (10)
    • Search






      • Home
      • Tumblr
      • Multiply
      • Facebook

      © Copyright the cutting room floor. All rights reserved.
      Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
      brought to you by Studio House Design

      Back to Top