• Home
  • Tumblr
  • Multiply
  • Facebook
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

from I'll only be a nanosecond, my Tumblr

a proposal.

I remember a time when I’ll only be a nanosecond had nothing but original content. It was before the advent of Tumblarity (which may be the worst decision Tumblr has made), and I had a grand total of three followers then, but it didn’t matter.

I enjoyed the time before Formspring, before the reblog-if’s, before all that.

Read More

To Post for the Sake of Posting

We met the new SN kiddos today. Yay! Welcome dear minions correspondents!

We all got assigned trainees, and I got Ianne Pascual, who I shall be teaching the ways of the editor. (I'll be learning sports writing along with him too, I guess. Haha.)

Yay again! Good luck to our new "younglings", and I hope nobody gets cut at the end of the year.

This week's been relatively stress free. (Or maybe I'm just really lazy or something.) *shrug* It feels quite good, but I know it's the calm before the storm.

Important Stuff (class, group, personal, org, whatever):
FEU TechnoWars Competition
> Review? (Haha. Wishful thinking.)
SN 2nd Issue
>Revise articles
Filipino Talumpatian
>Opening and Closing Vid
>Commercials
Les Miserables Musical
>Casting (Dudes, when I say 11:00... tsk. You're ruining my zen mojo.)
>Script
Study Room Cleaning

Did I miss anything? Oh well.

What a boring entry.
Read More 3 comments | Posted by queeriouser and queeriouser! edit post

3 comments

  1. Anonymous on February 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM

    top iwfjs

    [url=http://firewir-ma-findi.blogspot.com]firewire math finding[/url]
    [url=http://venetiafcuisina.blogspot.com]venetian for cuisinart[/url]
    [url=http://bea-machin-aud.blogspot.com]beach machine audio[/url]
    [url=http://adid-pill-magazi.blogspot.com]adidas pillow magazine[/url]
    [url=http://paellshortba.blogspot.com]paella shorts baby[/url]

    map jzlzk

     
  2. Anonymous on February 25, 2010 at 9:26 AM

    [url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/tam_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

    [url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
    What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
    ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats unerring types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
    pleasure not cure herpes infections; it desire help the sores rejuvenate faster and expropriate to ease the pang or discomfort.
    Every once in a while acyclovir is conceded to helper avert the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
    and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

    What should I communicate my fitness care provider before I gain possession of this medicine?
    They destitution to recollect if you be suffering with any of these conditions:

    •dehydration
    •neurological disease
    •kidney disease
    •seizures (convulsions)
    •an unprecedented or allergic reaction to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
    •significant or disquieting to settle in a family way
    •breast-feeding



    [url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























    [url= ]Zovirax Zoviraxbuy Zovirax hcl [/url]
    buy Zovirax online pharmacybuy cheap discount Zovirax
    [url= ]cheap online ZoviraxZovirax online saturday delivery [/url]
    Zovirax overnight delivery onlybuy Zovirax without a prescription
    [url= ]buy Zovirax no prescription needed120 Zovirax free [/url]
    purchase Zovirax cod shippingbuy cheap Zovirax prescriptions online
    [url= ]cheapest Zovirax cash on deliveryZovirax overnight delivery fed ex [/url]
    overnight Zovirax saturdaycod Zovirax
    [url= ]buy no perscription Zoviraxorder Zovirax cash on delivery [/url]
    Zovirax and online overnight deliverybuy cheap prescription Zovirax
    [url= ]buy drug Zoviraxbuy cheap cod online Zovirax [/url]
    buy Zovirax codonline Zovirax fedex overnight delivery
    [url= ]buy cheap Zovirax cod free fedexZovirax online c o d [/url]
    Zovirax c.o.d.cheap Zovirax online no rx saturday delivery
    [url= ]overnight delivery on Zoviraxcash on delivery Zovirax no rx [/url]
    Zovirax online purchase saturday deliveryZovirax without prescription cash on delivery
    [url= ]buy cheap discount online Zoviraxcod delivery overnight Zovirax [/url]
    Zovirax and cod saturday deliveryZovirax money order
    [url= ]medicine Zoviraxcheap order Zovirax [/url]
    Zovirax pain managementZovirax cash on delivery without doctors prescription

     
  3. Anonymous on March 6, 2010 at 10:44 AM

    [url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=35][img]http://s002.radikal.ru/i200/1001/f0/0ddd2280d906.jpg[/img][/url]












    [url=http://utenti.multimania.it/faoozxa/]clove cigarettes where to buy [/url]
    buy duty free cigarettes online buying cigarettes in europe buy kool cigarettes online
    [url=http://members.multimania.nl/weljgzi/]money problems with buying cigarettes [/url]
    buy cigarettes com age for buying cigarettes place to buy herbal cigarettes
    [url=http://members.multimania.nl/sisebku/]order cigarettes online canada [/url]
    buy cigarettes without fire safe buy njoy electronic cigarette buy fake cigarette
    [url=http://members.multimania.nl/bpaonyk/]ub cigarettes buy [/url]
    buy cigarettes made in the usa order cigarettes marlboro newport buy cigarettes in new
    [url=http://members.multimania.nl/oivaoep/]order cigarettes from kentucky [/url]
    buy e8 cigarettes order camel crush cigarettes buy european cigarettes
    [url=http://members.multimania.nl/rivuyqq/]buy misty cigarettes free shipping [/url]
    cigarettes buy uk buy cigarettes in san diego ca cheapest staes to buy cigarettes
    [url=http://members.multimania.co.uk/fjctuke/]buy cigarettes online from kentucky [/url]
    to buy cheap cigarettes in cheapest states to buy cigarettes buy cigarette cheap

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • About
      I sweep up scattered memories, idle thoughts, transient dreams.
  • Chat


    Wouldn't you like to know.

    Links


    Kaine
    Tet

    UP AME
    Scientia

    Neil Gaiman
    Matt Doyle
    Gibbs Cadiz

    FreeRice
    Kitsune Noir
    PostSecret
    Questionable Content

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      Archive

      • ► 2011 (1)
        • ► March (1)
      • ► 2010 (6)
        • ► January (6)
      • ► 2009 (16)
        • ► December (7)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (4)
        • ► January (1)
      • ► 2008 (14)
        • ► September (1)
        • ► August (2)
        • ► July (2)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (2)
        • ► January (3)
      • ▼ 2007 (26)
        • ► December (4)
        • ► November (9)
        • ▼ October (3)
          • To Post for the Sake of Posting
          • 30 random facts. this is a great challenge.
          • semi-random icon dump. and procrastination.
        • ► September (10)
    • Search






      • Home
      • Tumblr
      • Multiply
      • Facebook

      © Copyright the cutting room floor. All rights reserved.
      Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
      brought to you by Studio House Design

      Back to Top