• Home
  • Tumblr
  • Multiply
  • Facebook
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

from I'll only be a nanosecond, my Tumblr

a proposal.

I remember a time when I’ll only be a nanosecond had nothing but original content. It was before the advent of Tumblarity (which may be the worst decision Tumblr has made), and I had a grand total of three followers then, but it didn’t matter.

I enjoyed the time before Formspring, before the reblog-if’s, before all that.

Read More

30 random facts. this is a great challenge.

The challenge's purpose? To de-stress my brain after writing my column in Filipino.

30 Random Facts That You May or May Have Not Known Before About This Blogger

1. I had a haircut yesterday. It's shorter than it has ever been since 6th grade. I love it.

2. I adore books. If I had all the money in the world, but could only spend it in a book store, I'd still be freakin happy.

3. I didn't pass the first Seton Notes exam I took.

4. Gay culture fascinates me. (I am forever in my friend Bea's debt for she lent me Orosa-Nakpil Malate.)

5. I've won 2 inter-school essay writing contests, from the same sponsor. They've already spent P10,000.00 on me. (Yes, the money is the best thing I get from those competitions. For some of the topics are morally gray. And writing for them when I'm really against them is morally gray bordering on black. Like the time I wrote against homosexual unions. The fact that I won is silly, but profitable.)

6. I used to write poetry. Now I look back on them and cringe. But I can't bring myself to throw those infernal pieces of paper away.

7. I read yaoi manga and doujinshi. With smex in it.

8. I like corrupting people my age.

9. I took an Inferno personality quiz once, and it said that I only belong in Purgatorio. I think they miscalculated. I'm totally Malebolge material.

10. I really really really REALLY liked Tidus. You know, Tidus. More than anyone who ever came after him.

11. I want to be a neurosurgeon.

12. I rarely sleep early, even if the opportunity presents itself. Yes, I'm aware that this might kill me.

13. I'm semi-chiraptophobic.

14. I do not fear death. Just pain.

15. I like taking care of people.

16. Music helps me live.

17. I don't see the point in telling people that their taste in music, literature, food, or anything, is bad. If they like it, they like it. Nothing anyone says should really change that. Unless it's illegal drugs or any other addiction like that.

18. Even if people say it's not a good enough pre-med, I really want to take BS Psychology.

19. I have faith in God, but not in the people who run religions.

20. I hardly have secrets anymore.

21. Pressure mostly brings out the best in me.

22. I despise memorizing useless things, like dates.

23. It's weird when a person gets mad at someone and doesn't tell them directly, yet rants and rants publicly about the issue in his/her blog. Haha.

24. If I could be a Heroes Hero, I want Sylar's power. You know, looking at something then knowing exactly how it works? Oh yeah. Or maybe Matt's power. But nah, that would make psychoanalysis way too easy. I like a challenge.

25. Beware of me, and please be sensitive when my bullshit tolerance drops. You might find yourself in a not so pleasant situation.

26. I love it when people tell me that they like the stuff I write and the icons I make.

27. In an alternate universe, I'd be a theatre director, and a gay rights activist.

28. I want a Draco Malfoy I can call my own. Not anytime soon, but someday.

29. My Christmas Wishlist: Books, Movies, Manga, iPod Touch

30. If I ever got a Death Note, I think I'd do the same as Light Yagami did, but only on the completely hardened criminals and terrorists. but I'm not as smart as he is, so I'd probably be caught after a month. (Hmm. Since the world has no L as far as I know (if I did, I'd have probably already built a shrine for him) maybe it'd take longer to catch me. Also, since I live in the Philippines, where the justice system is crap, it'd take even longer.)
Read More 0 comments | Posted by queeriouser and queeriouser! edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • About
      I sweep up scattered memories, idle thoughts, transient dreams.
  • Chat


    Wouldn't you like to know.

    Links


    Kaine
    Tet

    UP AME
    Scientia

    Neil Gaiman
    Matt Doyle
    Gibbs Cadiz

    FreeRice
    Kitsune Noir
    PostSecret
    Questionable Content

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      Archive

      • ► 2011 (1)
        • ► March (1)
      • ► 2010 (6)
        • ► January (6)
      • ► 2009 (16)
        • ► December (7)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (4)
        • ► January (1)
      • ► 2008 (14)
        • ► September (1)
        • ► August (2)
        • ► July (2)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (2)
        • ► January (3)
      • ▼ 2007 (26)
        • ► December (4)
        • ► November (9)
        • ▼ October (3)
          • To Post for the Sake of Posting
          • 30 random facts. this is a great challenge.
          • semi-random icon dump. and procrastination.
        • ► September (10)
    • Search






      • Home
      • Tumblr
      • Multiply
      • Facebook

      © Copyright the cutting room floor. All rights reserved.
      Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
      brought to you by Studio House Design

      Back to Top