• Home
  • Tumblr
  • Multiply
  • Facebook
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

from I'll only be a nanosecond, my Tumblr

a proposal.

I remember a time when I’ll only be a nanosecond had nothing but original content. It was before the advent of Tumblarity (which may be the worst decision Tumblr has made), and I had a grand total of three followers then, but it didn’t matter.

I enjoyed the time before Formspring, before the reblog-if’s, before all that.

Read More

semi-random icon dump. and procrastination.

I kinda missed my blog, so here's a post for the sake of posting!


First day of QT's today. They were easier than last quarter, except for CCF (but maybe that's just coz I kept falling asleep while reviewing it.). So, yeah.

Comp and Physics tomorrow. I'm kinda excited 'coz I finally get it! FINALLY! *happy dance*

So.. Um.. Have some icons!

ZdN Icon Challenge (1)




So don't miss your deadlines. (note: this icon isn't YM-friendly at this size.)









In case you can't read the word, it says "Hitachiin".







Ouran High School Host Club (warnings: Shounen-ai abounds! Duh, it's Ouran.) (4)





My dear Hitachiin twins. Hikaoru. Coz no one else really matters to them.









My shadow king. (Who looks suspiciously like... ...in this pic.)









Locked pinkies. Yes, fangirls. We can take hints when we see them, ne? :P KingxShadowKing ftw.








Okaa-san being happily evil while Otou-san sulks. And their children go "squeee."






Death Note (warning: LxLight happiness abounds.) (1)





Pic taken from a doujinshi called "GodEye Pieta". Strappleberry is yum.





~
not mine:
textures from colorfilter.

System.out.println("And now I go back to my Java.");

Oh, wait. Kyoumaki fans, you MUST read this fic. (Make sure you start from the first entry.)
Read More 0 comments | Posted by queeriouser and queeriouser! edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • About
      I sweep up scattered memories, idle thoughts, transient dreams.
  • Chat


    Wouldn't you like to know.

    Links


    Kaine
    Tet

    UP AME
    Scientia

    Neil Gaiman
    Matt Doyle
    Gibbs Cadiz

    FreeRice
    Kitsune Noir
    PostSecret
    Questionable Content

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      Archive

      • ► 2011 (1)
        • ► March (1)
      • ► 2010 (6)
        • ► January (6)
      • ► 2009 (16)
        • ► December (7)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (4)
        • ► January (1)
      • ► 2008 (14)
        • ► September (1)
        • ► August (2)
        • ► July (2)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (2)
        • ► January (3)
      • ▼ 2007 (26)
        • ► December (4)
        • ► November (9)
        • ▼ October (3)
          • To Post for the Sake of Posting
          • 30 random facts. this is a great challenge.
          • semi-random icon dump. and procrastination.
        • ► September (10)
    • Search






      • Home
      • Tumblr
      • Multiply
      • Facebook

      © Copyright the cutting room floor. All rights reserved.
      Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
      brought to you by Studio House Design

      Back to Top