• Home
  • Tumblr
  • Multiply
  • Facebook
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

from I'll only be a nanosecond, my Tumblr

a proposal.

I remember a time when I’ll only be a nanosecond had nothing but original content. It was before the advent of Tumblarity (which may be the worst decision Tumblr has made), and I had a grand total of three followers then, but it didn’t matter.

I enjoyed the time before Formspring, before the reblog-if’s, before all that.

Read More

wider circles are actually great.

(Thus ends my string of metaphorical entries. 'Till next time.)

Today. Writing competition. Boredom. Listening to terrible singing voices.

THE BEST BONDING IN A WHILE, EVAR.

The SN rocks. I know it always has, but I really felt the love during academic week, last Saturday, and today. A new family is resurfacing. And not a moment too soon.

ZdN. Who are you..? Are you the section that, only a couple of months ago, I said I'd willingly die for? No, not anymore. Definitely not. What the hell happened? Why are the innocent condemned? Because they're different? Because they wouldn't let you get what you wanted? Well, fuck you. FUCK. YOU.

I know it's not a good way to deal with all this, but for now, the Seton Notes office is my home. If I could escape the three-walled hell of a classroom, and its very own Satan, for this week, I'd gladly do it. The Underworld is better anyway. I'd rather die.

Today was one of the most fun school days I've had. Part of it was probably 'coz I was actually NOT at school. And hanging out with a not so big group of some of the most fun people. I never knew that I could have so much fun with all of you. Most previous annoyances were forgotten, and barriers were shed, especially in our very fun truth game.

SN friends, I love you all. And, what happens in L300 stays in L300, except with prior consent, okay? No matter how obvious it already is. Stick together.
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by queeriouser and queeriouser! edit post

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on December 4, 2007 at 10:19 PM

    Gee...own Satan? Cool. o_O;

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • About
      I sweep up scattered memories, idle thoughts, transient dreams.
  • Chat


    Wouldn't you like to know.

    Links


    Kaine
    Tet

    UP AME
    Scientia

    Neil Gaiman
    Matt Doyle
    Gibbs Cadiz

    FreeRice
    Kitsune Noir
    PostSecret
    Questionable Content

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      Archive

      • ► 2011 (1)
        • ► March (1)
      • ► 2010 (6)
        • ► January (6)
      • ► 2009 (16)
        • ► December (7)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (4)
        • ► January (1)
      • ► 2008 (14)
        • ► September (1)
        • ► August (2)
        • ► July (2)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (2)
        • ► January (3)
      • ▼ 2007 (26)
        • ► December (4)
        • ▼ November (9)
          • Recovery.
          • wider circles are actually great.
          • this is not what i'm like.
          • After the Battle
          • That's great.
          • Back at the Barricades
          • Madness? THIS IS... A MUSICAL!
          • Deadly Missiles Fall Even on Neutral Ground
          • List of Hate and Some Other Happy Things
        • ► October (3)
        • ► September (10)
    • Search






      • Home
      • Tumblr
      • Multiply
      • Facebook

      © Copyright the cutting room floor. All rights reserved.
      Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
      brought to you by Studio House Design

      Back to Top