- Too Much by anata_dare
Imagine Hikaru saying that to Kaoru. I have no more words.
And so continues my Ouran Angst Ficathon.
I'm seriously tired, but I can't go to bed without writing this. The idea is bothering me.
For the past week, my Kaoru's been talking to me about abandonment. People getting close... A year passes... They become little more than strangers. Happens all the time, she says.
I dunno. I kept trying to convince her that I'd never abandon her like the Hikaru in some fics I make her read. She didn't believe me for about a week..? I don't know if she really does now. She should be a debate whip. They're always so hard to convince.
I won't be leaving anyone anytime soon. Physically and figuratively. I wouldn't. At least, not consciously. But I don't usually unconsciously do stuff anyway. Most of my actions are planned, right down to predicted outcomes. I really won't even think of leaving my friends right now. Why would I? You guys are my freakin life support.
Heh. That's funny. I was pretty sure that I was leading up to something... But I don't even remember what I'm supposed to be talking about anymore.
----------------
Now playing: Linkin Park - Leave out All the Rest
"After my dreaming, I woke with this fear. What am I leaving when I'm done here?"
"And when you're feeling empty, keep me in your memory."
I think this was it. Maybe it's a discussion for a time when I'm not feeling like a caveperson fumbling around with words.
Urrghh. Wish need bed. Sleep now. Live later.


