Hell week came so early this quarter. Make-up classes taking away 2 hours of relaxation time per week is NOT helping. The bajillion quizzes and seatworks we missed due to competition sprees aren't either. -_- Having Palarong Pinoy to organize for GK brings much joy. *dead*
I know we're studying Inferno and Les Miserables this quarter, but practical application of Hell and misery is kinda too much.
I haven't even written my column yet. The bright yellow index card on which my To-do List of DoomTM is written burns my eyes. There's only one urgent item on it, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm too tired and school stuff suddenly seems so pointless. Conversations matter so much more. Bad student. Bad. And I said I was going to start being responsible.
At least there's the SNET (Seton Notes Entrance Test. Personally coined term.) and FOB to look forward to tomorrow. But suddenly, I'm not quite as excited as I should be.
I need coffee.
~
Now playing: Nicole Kidman - One Day I'll Fly Away
"leave all this to yesterday."
"why live life from dream to dream and dread the day when dreaming ends?"


