I'd rather suffer in the regular school year. I mean, seriously. At 2 AM one morning, I was working on Chem prelab and it dawned on me that if there had to be something wrong with me if I'd willingly do acads during summer when I could be sleeping, or having fun, or something. Summer vacation exists for a reason!! Also, the extreme heat / sudden rain when I don't have an umbrella isn't helping. At all.
Sigh. I wish this would all just go away so I can concentrate on my party. Seriously, it's very hard to plan a big-ish party like this without a pro coordinator and a very tight budget. But I shall survive! I hope everybody enjoys it.
I enjoy this really, but planning breaking the fourth wall comes with some serious pitfalls. I just got off the phone with an event stylist's MOTHER telling me that she can't style my party 'coz it's coming too soon already. Yes, seriously. I mean, I made the effort to go to the event stylist's shop (she wasn't there), to call her (her mother answered. this was the first time.), and to text her with nothing to show for it. No replies. If I hadn't called this afternoon, I wonder if I'd have found out that she thinks my party is too near already and that my theme is too hard for her to do. I mean, she didn't even bother to talk to me personally about it! WTF. Seriously, what if I only wanted a backdrop for my stage and a design for the entrance? Sure, I know I'm doing all this stuff pretty late, but she didn't even bother to think about what she could do with the limited timeframe, heck, she didn't even bother telling me herself that she couldn't do it! Come on, where's the professionalism? :|
Sigh. This is one of the last things I need to iron out before my planning is complete. Oh God, let me pull this off.


