My last exam was the Math midterm last Feb 2nd. To celebrate, I decided to jump on the Project 365 bandwagon. Take at least one photo per day of anything at all, then post it on the intarwebs. I host mine here. It's fun, and I'm pretty sure I'll become a better photog if I keep this up for a whole year, or even beyond~ Wish me luck on having enough attention span to do this for that long. :)) You guys do it too! Hahaha. Link me if you do, coz I wanna see lotsa pics!
I realized that the 7 exams thing I just experienced was just a taste of what's to come in this course of mine. Oh, MBB, why do you have to be so cool, yet so hard? Ano ba 'tong pinasok ko? Sigh. I would like some diligence and motivation as Valentine's Day gifts, please.
HUWAG NIYO PO AKONG PAYAGAN MAGSHIFT. OR HUWAG NIYO PO AKONG PAYAGANG MAGKA-GWA NA IPAPAGSHIFT AKO NG INSTI KO. Thank you.
I mean, much as I love the arts and all, I really don't think I'm good enough to be useful to the world in that field. -_- I'll stick to appreciating and creating art for pure pleasure. Pagsulat lang nga ng review hirap ako eh. I really suck at telling people what's so great about a film/musical/book/anime/game/comic that I recently devoured. XD "It's just great, see it for yourself. HAHAHA."
So, yeah. I know (modesty aside,) I have the potential to be good at this science thing. Once upon a time, when I was but a wee child, I really loved this stuff. I know I still do love it, somewhere in my heart (yuck corny XD). After all, it really IS my big dream to learn cool stuff in MBB and my even bigger dream to become a neurosurgeon. I just have to remember how to work hard for my studies. XD


