• Home
  • Tumblr
  • Multiply
  • Facebook
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

from I'll only be a nanosecond, my Tumblr

a proposal.

I remember a time when I’ll only be a nanosecond had nothing but original content. It was before the advent of Tumblarity (which may be the worst decision Tumblr has made), and I had a grand total of three followers then, but it didn’t matter.

I enjoyed the time before Formspring, before the reblog-if’s, before all that.

Read More

What May Be My Last Les Mis Post Until I See The Real Musical

[Yes, I am cheating by backdating this post. Not my fault I was too wiped out to type for 3 straight nights after the performance. Really.]

So, congratulations to us all, ZdN. Great show. ;]

Thanks for stepping it up and rocking the auditorium. Much love dudes!

Thanks as well to my dear friends who helped out just coz we asked you to. We couldn't have done it without you guys.

And lastly, all my thanks to everyone who heard the people sing.
Read More 0 comments | Posted by queeriouser and queeriouser! edit post

0 comments



Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
  • About
      I sweep up scattered memories, idle thoughts, transient dreams.
  • Chat


    Wouldn't you like to know.

    Links


    Kaine
    Tet

    UP AME
    Scientia

    Neil Gaiman
    Matt Doyle
    Gibbs Cadiz

    FreeRice
    Kitsune Noir
    PostSecret
    Questionable Content

    Twitter Updates

      follow me on Twitter

      Archive

      • ► 2011 (1)
        • ► March (1)
      • ► 2010 (6)
        • ► January (6)
      • ► 2009 (16)
        • ► December (7)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (4)
        • ► January (1)
      • ▼ 2008 (14)
        • ► September (1)
        • ► August (2)
        • ► July (2)
        • ► June (1)
        • ► April (2)
        • ► March (1)
        • ► February (2)
        • ▼ January (3)
          • What May Be My Last Les Mis Post Until I See The R...
          • Les Mis nanaman?! Nakakapagod na!
          • New Year! (Uh, 3 days late.)
      • ► 2007 (26)
        • ► December (4)
        • ► November (9)
        • ► October (3)
        • ► September (10)
    • Search






      • Home
      • Tumblr
      • Multiply
      • Facebook

      © Copyright the cutting room floor. All rights reserved.
      Blogger Layout | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
      brought to you by Studio House Design

      Back to Top